Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Scaley

I know I'm not the only person who has been asked "Why are you still single?" and I think every single girl felt a satisfactory "IN YOUR FACE" when Bridget Jones explains that under our clothes, our entire bodies are covered in scales.

I'm lucky in that I have amazing guys in my life - my dad, brothers and guy friends are all fantastic. The "guy category" where I'm coming up short is Boyfriend.

I moved to Manhattan in 2006 and have been a one woman experiment in Murphy's Law of Dating. Seriously.

So for two years now, I've been regaling friends with stories of sad/funny/"cringe worthy" dates. And for two years I've heard "You HAVE to write a book or start a blog about your dating life - you can't make this stuff up!"

This blog will be a mish-mosh of my stories in New York and beyond, guest posts from friends and whoever else decides to shoot stories my way (whyimsingle@gmail.com).

Posts to come shortly include: the convict, fireman, chubs, jerry junior and a grown man who wore a paper mache helmet.

No comments: