Here it is folks...
Back of envelope: THIS CORRESPONDENCE IS FORWARDED FROM A MASSACHUSETTS CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION; THE CONTENTS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN EVALUATED AND THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUBSTANCE OR CONTENT OF THE ENCLOSED MATERIAL.
Ok ok - you know what, kids? I started typing the letter and realized it just isn't fair to post on this crazy world wide web. BUT - I am going to post some of the highlights.
- Each page is numbered (in case I got confused or couldn't follow the story somehow)
- Throughout the letter is the unknown contraction was'nt (sorry sorry, I was an English minor)
- Every 5 or 6 lines, I am addressed directly by name
- He was caught during high school with 13 lbs of marijuana and 23 grams of crack, "individually packaged up"
- I was assured "This will be my only time in prison."
- He didn't bring a kid in this world while he was doing bad - and wondered if I have kids...
- He apologized if he stuttered when he was talking to me, he was intimidated (guys - if you are reading this, is that true? Can girls actually be intimidating? This is debated ad nauseam by ladies.)
- He would be released in 2 years (he's out now, folks)
- He thought I was "gorgous" (maybe that is some combo of attractive and ginormous)
- He signed in cursive (somebody gots skillz)
My name, if you take a chance on getting to know me I promise you will not regret it. I know you are getting ready to go away but we could get to know each other until you leave if you want to. You can drop me a card or a letter when ever you get a chance when your away. Then when you come back, hopefully you will come back, then it will be about time for me to come home. Then I can take you out spoil you and treat you like a queen, just how you should be treated.
That's right folks - just picture a baby-tee with glitter letters QUEEN, with me in a tiara and platform flip-flops with a baby on each hip, rocking feathered bangs...maybe it isn't too late for me to find him.