Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend Answers

This weekend provided three reminders of why I'm still single:

1. Midtown doormen who ask me out on dates when all I'm trying to accomplish is to walk from 6th Ave to Madison Square Park with my iPod in while reading a book. He actually got me to stop - I thought he needed help.

2. Crazy men around Times Square who literally hobble over to me and get close enough to blow me kisses at point blank - while I'm talking to a friend.

3. Saturday night dream: harmonizing with a room full of family and other characters (including Carlton Banks, who is apparently a family friend, an opera singer, and Wanda Sykes as someone named Shaunda) to Whitney Houston's Didn't We Almost Have It All



Seriously?

1 comment:

Katherine Long said...

I can't believe you had carlton Banks in your dream- you are so lucky