Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 WIS Resolutions!

Well, well, well - you probably thought I forgot that I have a blog. I did not.

It's a new year folks, which means extra motivation and all that jazz! I've started a new job (woohoo), moved into a new apartment (yipee) and signed a new lease on life. This all means, it's time to start blogging again!

Two of my New Year's resolutions revolve around Why I'm Single, and here they are:

1) Post at least once a week - baby steps, ok? If I "pledge" to post every day, I'm doomed to failure and bi-monthly posts.

2) Why I'm Single Memoir - yup. I'm going compile these nightmares and attempt to turn them into a memoir.

Look forward to your Wednesday mornings, gang, Why I'm Single is BAAAAACK.

4 comments:

ktmccoy said...

WELCOME BAAAAAACK!

My NY Resolution is to comment on your blog.

Elizabeth said...

Phew, missed my WIS fix! Happy New Year!

Kelly Gou said...

And not a moment too soon--- I have missed you and your dating torments!

Miss Alpha said...

Weekly is very admirable! Good luck :)