Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Update

Hey guys,

This has been one MAJOR hiatus, huh?! Don't fret - there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Between an exploded MacBook Pro battery and no internet, blogging has been...a challenge. That's the dark part of the tunnel.

The light at the end is this: I have internet installation scheduled! Yesssssssssss! And I have big ol' plans to go to hit up Mac and get my laptop fixed.

In the mean time, I'm writing. During my days without Why I'm Single, I've had some amazing conversations with readers about your awful/funny/embarrassing dates. What's more, I know there are more stories out there! So pleaaaaaaaaaaaase share them with me.

You don't need to be a great writer - just a catastrophic dater (like yours truly). Send your e-mails to whyimsingle@gmail.com. I'll help you tell your story (no I won't post the e-mail on the blog - this all stays anonymous folks).

Also, this isn't limited to girls. Guys, we know we're psychotic. And to tell the truth, hearing stories about other nutso girls makes us feel way better about ourselves.

Much love.